Why Buy from Radique?
This question was originally submitted to us by Greg, now a Radique customer: (Thanks Greg!)
“Hey, I've been searching for vintage speakers for a while now and I keep coming across your ads. I understand you are doing this as a business and profiting from it, therefore I'm a little worried I won't be getting the best deal out there... Can you convince me otherwise? Cheers, Greg”
We believe the key element is, what constitutes the "best deal"?
If we're just talking price, then while we usually save our customers between 1/2 and 4/5 of the equivalent new retail price, we certainly will not be cheaper than the very least expensive Kijiji / Marketplace deals from private vendors.
However, we do offer several significant advantages over those private sales:
1) First and foremost, we stand behind our components. We provide our customers with a warranty, (duration varies, depending on the type of product, (please check out our Warranty FAQ) and if something fails within that period, we will always repair or replace it at our expense. With the vast majority of private purchases it is truly "buyer beware" and if something fails when you get it home, you're on your own. Even if something fails beyond our warranty period, or due to customer error, we will always try to help, providing repairs at cost or lining up discounted third party repairs if required.
2) We have a perpetual trade-in program. As long as the component you purchase from us is kept in good condition, we will always take it back for a trade in credit towards something else. Some of our customers have upgraded 4 or 5 times with us this way. A few have even downgraded when downsizing from a house to a condo etc. (Please check out our Perpetual Trade-Back Policy FAQ)
3) Selection: Radique has over 1000 audio components in stock, and we’re happy to take the time to ensure our customers find an audio solution that fits their requirements, preferences, and budget. Whether this entails blind auditions, or A-B comparisons between different speakers or amplifiers etc, or custom configuring an entire home theater system (minus the display portion), we do our best to make our customers happy. If for some reason there is a change of heart (or of requirement), our Trade-Back program is there to allow us to find a suitable replacement.
We also stock a wide range of new cables and connectors featuring our own Radique Audio line of products, so we can be a one-stop shop for most of our stereo system customers.
In addition, we maintain a list of components that our customers are looking for, and proactively reach out the next time that item (or items) comes in.
If one of our customers is looking for a new component as part of their system we can help on that front as well, with very competitive pricing on a growing number of audio brands including Marantz, Denon, Definitive Technology, Polk Audio and more.
4) Excellent Shipping: If you read through some of our reviews (for example on Canuck Audio Mart), you will see that a great number of our customers have gone out of their way to mention our shipping quality. We take our time, use heavy duty boxes and we don't skimp on the commercial grade bubble wrap and packing tape. So if you’re not local to us, you’re in good hands (we’ve shipped to Australia, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, South America, and of course regularly to destinations all across North America). We also offer competitive shipping rates for all but the very largest of our components.
5) Support: whether it is pre-sale support, support during the install / setup process, or support months down the road, we always try to be there for our customers; just a phone call, text, or email away. In the extremely unlikely event that we don't have a solution, we'll do the research to find one, or try to refer to a specific subject matter expert who can.
Summary: Bottom line is, we strive to build relationships with our customers, not just close a quick sale and move on to the next one. We genuinely want our customers to be happy, to create a "win-win" every time, and in turn, we really appreciate the repeat business and referrals that our customers reward us with.