Fiddling to install bare wire into binding posts on your amplifier or speakers is a real pain. Our audiophile quality banana plugs make plugging speaker wires into these bindings a much simpler task, and provide a consistent, high fidelity connection.
Why Choose Radique Audio Banana Plugs?
- Support 18 to 11 Gauge (AWG) Speaker Wire
- Easy to install with just a small screwdriver.
- Dual set screws make a very strong connection, less prone to loosening over time vs more common single set screw or frayed compression systems.
- Their 6-Leaf gold plated springs are more robust, providing a tight connection, optimal signal transfer and excellent durability.
- Alloy outer jackets are non-conductive, so they will not short out if two are touched together.
- Full jacket polarity colour-coding makes them much easier to discern, even in low light conditions.
- Knurling on the base of the jackets is not sharp, so the weight of your speaker wires won’t cause them to cut or fray over time.
- Radique Audio offers matching pin connectors, perfect if you need banana plugs at one end and pins at the other.
Our Radique Audio Banana Plugs were thoughtfully designed not only to provide optimal sound quality for the discerning audiophile and budding home theater enthusiast alike, but also to eliminate the pain points of many other competing products.
Our plugs won’t short out when their jackets accidentally touch together, the dual set screws ensure that they will stay tightly connected to your speaker wire long-term, their smooth edges won’t fray your speaker wires, and their full jacket colour-coding makes them easy to see even in the low lighting conditions common in our customers’ dedicated listening areas and home theaters. We’re proud of our Radique Audio Banana Plugs, and we hope you love them as much as we do!